Sunday, March 22, 2015

Economic

So in Economic class we had to do a presentation on a business we were going to open and present it to the class. One of the reason why we was scared was because I hate presenting in front of my class because I'm to shy when it comes to speaking out loud that's why i don't really share out. And the other reason was me and Caprice started the day before the essay was do. So we stayed after school doing that and he had to go so i left as well and i finish typing it at home. Once I was done I sent to him and I was nervous because I thought I did bad, but he said I did a good job so I felt relieved. Then the day the essay was due we turned it in, but the power point was do the next day as well as the commercial. We had no idea what our commercial was going to be about, but then I say people doing slides of pictures with narration in the back. So we decided to do that. Then we stayed after school again doing the power point and commercial. I had to do the power point while Caprice did the commercial. When I was done with the power point Caprice did the voice over and when he did it there was people talking in the background and he stuttered once in the commercial. Then he said hes only doing it that one time so I said ok. Then the day we had to present 3 groups wasn't ready so they got 10% taken off their grade. Then we had to go and as I said earlier I was shy to present so I kept biting my nail, looking down, and reading from the smart board. Other then that I felt we did good on that project.

2 comments:

  1. You should practice public speaking so that you get less nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel Brian, I hate presenting too. I get nervous and I start to stutter.

    ReplyDelete