Sunday, March 22, 2015

Do not read!!

If you are reading this than you already failed what the title told you not to do. Anyways I'm really happy that the first marking periods is over thank god. I feel like I did as usual every single marking period. Did good in some class, did really bad in science because its my worst subject, and I procrastinated most of my work and homework. That's a really bad i need to break because i always do everything last minute like my college admission. I did that really late like I just finished 2 weeks ago with my CUNY. Anyways at least its done right? I'm going to try to do most of my work on time but knowing me I'm going to forget what I just said and go back to procrastinating as usual. I'm really nervous for parent teachers conference because I still don't know what type of grades I got because I'm to scared to check my pupil path. I know when I get to Ms. Hegeman its going to be crazy because all i do is get in trouble in that class and not no other class. And usually when a teacher says I do bad my mom would slap me so I'm hoping she won't say anything to bad. So Ms. Hegeman if you are reading this PLEASE don't say that much bad stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I won't say anything Brian, but I will ask you to tell your mother! I suggest you stay out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete