Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Final Blog (Hopefully)

So this will hopefully this will be my final blog to do for senior year because you might never know what will happen. I’m going to miss this school because I've been here since 7th grade. I really enjoyed my final year at TMA. One of my favorite event that I did was the senior trip because I spent 3 days away from my family which was the best feeling ever and I got to hang out with my friends. A close second will probably will be senior barbeque just because it was a free day from school and we got our yearbook which I was barely in. I remember when I was in 9th grade I saw a sign with a freshman writing and it said “Hey freshman I know 4 years might seem like a long way, but just ask the senior. Time will fly by.” I said to myself that complete bull but know I’m laughing at myself because it is true. For graduation I hope they don’t play See You Again by Wiz Khalifa because I feel like I might actually cry. Nope I won’t. For real I just want to thank all the staff and teacher for helping me get here and making my high school experience the best it can be.  

1 comment:

  1. First of all i like that your title says " (Hopefully) lol don't want to jinx it. But i like how although this is your last year you didnt say how your ready to escale and get away from TMA. You wrote about the good memories you had here. But i agree that song " see you again" they always use it and makes me cry too lol good job tho

    ReplyDelete