Thursday, October 23, 2014

Class

October 23, 2014

So for in English class we are reading a book call Fahrenheit 451 and its taken place in a fire proof town where Montag the main character who is a firefighter starts fire so he can feel like people need the firefighters. Like in the first few pages he burned a lot of books while smiling which is crazy. Last week we started doing grammar rule 3 and we learned about possessive forms of nouns. Like when two nouns are jointly, singular compound nouns are made possessive by the ’s at the end of the compound and holidays pose. For the journal write we wrote about what a quote means and interpret it. I don’t really remember what the quote was on but all I know was it was difficult. I did the grammar rule 3 for the 5th time and I finally got a score rather than having to redo it. This week we are presenting on a packet Ms. Hegeman gave us and with our group we had to annotate it and present it.  So that was what we did this and last week.

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you remember everything we are doing, but the purpose of writing about class is to really tell me what you think about what we are doing in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian, i had the to grammar rule #1 i think several times. Your not alone and also i am glad you didn't give up because i felt quitting after i did it 2 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian I agree with you. I hate when I have to redo grammar rules. I had to redo grammar rule 11, 12, 13, and 14 twice.

    ReplyDelete